Saturday, August 18, 2007

Colors Crash, Collide in Bloodshot Eyes

Last night Stinky had an end of the Summer sleepover. Originally, I had big plans of hiding out in my brand spankin' new room and solving the world's problems or at least my own. (although mine might take longer) Do you want to know what I did instead? I went into the girls' room and drank beer and played Galaga. Do you want to know what I was thinking while I was doing that? Well, let me tell you. I was thinking that if someone told me in high school, that as an adult, I would not only be able to drink beer out in front of god and everyone, but that I wouldn't have to pay each time I lost at Galaga and wanted to play again, I would have thought that was as likely as me getting tired of playing it. And I did get tired of playing it, but, of course, it took a while. Now that it's a new day - er - night, I think I'll go back and play it some more.

These things here were at the State Fair, but I'm not sure exactly what they were or why they were everywhere. All I really know, is that Soy was apparently on parade.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of those are cool. You should have stolen them.

Anonymous said...

Did you see mark at the fair...he was taking pics too

Margaret said...

why in the world would you spend your evening solving problems when games and beer are an option?

rel said...

Churlita,
It's soy neat to do what you want on occassion. ;-)
rel

Liz said...

Why did "Soy" get all this recognition I got nothing? What the fuck has "Soy" ever done for the world?

Oh yeah. "Soy Bomb". I remember Prince and the Soy Bomb dancer from years ago. Damn. I knew I should have taken my top off.

Anonymous said...

"expanding opportunities, delivering results"....who knew soy was so dynamic?

Beer and Galaga sounds like good times to me....next time you do that let me know. My weekend was just about as exciting.

Churlita said...

Dana,

If only I could have.

Les,

No. I wish.

Margaret,

Exactly what I was thinking.

Rel,

Ha ha. You're soy funny.

Liz,

I would have been so much more interested if Liz had been on parade. I bet you would have brought badly needed alcohol to the festivities.

Evil-E,

I'll send you a Myspace message so you can feel better about your own life.

laura b. said...

Thats funny...there was a big Soy Festival in L.A. yesterday.
Glad you had fun with the beer and games :-)

Churlita said...

Laura B.,

Did they have those things on parade at your Soy fest?