This was the picture I took at Mr Dateman's on Monday. My camera phone didn't do that sunset the least little bit of justice either. Stinky showed me how to e-mail myself the photo so I could post it. Thank god I have teenage daughters, or I'd be stuck drawing pictures on my cave walls and rubbing sticks together to make fires.
Remember how I didn't exactly promise you guys blow job and dildo jokes yesterday? Good, because it's not going to happen. After driving my girls back and forth to the county fair and obsessing over my music all night, all I'm capable of is posting some messages I either sent or received in the last week. I won't tell you which is which, on the grounds that it might incriminate me.
1. For sure! Beef Days @ 6:30. Bad Fathers after. Call me...Are you going out tonight?
2. I just saw a guy dressed as a wizard walking around. Then I remembered the Harry Potter hoopla. Next I saw a woman dressed all weird and realized she wasn't into the hoopla, she was just a hippie. Eh, tomato/tomahto.
3. Sweet! Oh yeah. I have some extra mashed taters. Would you and J. eat them?
4. Are you guys doing anything tonight? I'm feeling kind of restless and wondered if I could tag along if you were going to get up, get up and get busy. I promise to keep my drinking to a level where I won't try to say the word "pussy" every two seconds.
5. Did you get your haircut and new chest tattoo yet?
6. Speaking of Lemmy, (wait. You wrote Lemme) do you illegally download music?