So, today after work was just unbridled craziness. There was a track meet and then picking the other one up from soccer and then dropping that one back at school for the solo fest and then me going to the high school to witness said solo fest and then taking both girls to their dad's. Whew. Shit.
Hey, I'm kinda tired. I think I'll finally do that meme that Q tagged me for. I'll post the rules so you can see what I was supposed to do, and then you'll know exactly how I'm breaking them.
Here are the rules:
1. link the person who tagged you. Q
2. mention the rules in your blog…
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Here are my quirks:
1. When I was a kid I used to play with the cans in the pantry like dolls. You know, the giant Dinty Moore Stew can was the dad, the bigger soup can was the mom, the regular Campbell soup cans were the teenagers and the Bumble Bee tuna cans were the babies. Every once in a while when I walk past a pantry, I get the urge to go in and create a little world.
2. I have the ugliest feet ever. Is that a quirk, a disfigurement or just a turn-off? I know a lot of people think they have ugly feet, but those people haven't been running since they were 10 - the first five years in those flat basketball looking shoes.
3. I have an unnatural love of eating popcorn. I'm not sure if I could ever get tired of it. What? WHAT?!
4. I play with my hair a lot. Don't worry, I have a reason. You know me, I'm lousy with excuses. It's because it's super curly and it dreads up at the drop of a hat. When I straighten it, I still play with it, because then I have to make sure my edges aren't starting to frizz.
5. I love to make up stories about people I don't know in bars. If it's a couple, I try to imagine what their relationship is like by watching their interactions. When I worked at a coffee shop/ice cream joint called Great Midwestern, me and my friend Ben used to play, "guess the customer's situation" and make up all kinds of shit about unsuspecting coffee drinkers. It's actually pretty fun. You should try it sometime if you're bored and at a bus stop or wherever.
6. Everything. Do people really only have 6 unspectacular quirks, or is it just a way to limit it and keep bloggers from blathering on and on about how adorably quirky they are? Because you know how much I love to go on and on about how adorably quirky I am.
Okay. Now you can guess which part of the rules I ignored. Oh, and do this meme if you find yourself fancying it.