Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stealing Down a Wrong Way Street

My friend Bry asked me to send him a pic of all of us in a topless pillow fight, except The Guy. he wanted The Guy to wear a parka. so, we took a pic of the opposite of what he wanted.

So, the dinner party was lovely and fun. I made my veggie enchiladas and refried beans and we had chips and de gallo and guac and sour cream and bean dip... And the tequila tasting.

The Guy helping his ex with the tequila tasting.

We decided 3 - 1 that we liked Don Julio over Patron. Who knew?

Me making my decision.

Tonight I am going running with E. after work, then going to hear Paul Harding (last year's Pulitzer Prize winner) read with my friend K. The Guy is going to his mom's house and Stinky is going to a concert in Cedar Falls. It's weird when we're all out of the house for an evening.

5 comments:

laura b. said...

haha! Wow, that looks like a fun night. You have probably hit upon some niche fetish market with "girls in parkas hitting topless man with pillows".

booda baby said...

Oooh. A REAL blind taste test! You're cute. Were you peeking at your tequila?

MrManuel said...

Um...yeah, Don Julio over Patron any day of the week. Trust me. I know my tequila. :-)

Pamela said...

Hilarious! And cool that he can invite his ex over to your house to drink...

Brando said...

I love the idea of the blind liquor test. What a fun way to get hammered. "We weren't drinking, we were using science!"