Wednesday, April 06, 2011

One Thing Can Lead to Another, It Doesn't Take Any Sacrifice

Here is a series of photos of The Guy draped in orange cat. It's a good look for him don't you think?

So, it looks like our Qwest modem and everything will be here tomorrow by 5. I hope it works. It would be so nice to have working internet and be able to stream Netflix again. I'll keep you posted on that.


Stinky feels a lot better today. She said her Spanish teacher actually yelled at her for missing class those two days. I told her to tell her teacher that she was puking that whole time and then I asked Stinky if she wanted me to go beat up her Spanish teacher for her...Because I'm going to win the "Mom of the Year" award.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Yes, the Orange Cat accessory is totally working for The Guy!

Stinky's teacher needs someone to give her a little lesson in appropriate reactions to student illnessess. Geez.

rel said...

Churlita,
Your cat is totally awesome and I think you should sic him on the Spanish teacher.
rel

Susan said...

Your cat is hilarious!