Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Don't Believe In Peter Pan, Frankenstein or Superman

The Guy and I - all bike geared-out.

So, the guy has a bike race tonight. There is a beginner women's race and The Guy asked me if I wanted to try it. I'm definitely interested, but I want to watch it a few times first, because I'm cautious and I hate not knowing what I'm doing in a thing.

I guess my friend Stacy was right when she told me I wasn't the kind of person who could watch people racing and having fun, without wanting to try it myself. Right now, I think my first bike race will be in June. Eek!

7 comments:

laura b. said...

Yay! I don't blame you for wanting to get a handle on exactly how it goes. Observe and then go get 'em in June!!!

PS - You guys look mahvelous!

SkylersDad said...

You should try the race, I bet it would be fun!

booda baby said...

If I had to guess, I'd have guessed what Stacy said. I would NOT have guessed you were that cautious. Isn't it never-ending interesting, our little thingies? (I'm sure you know whatever word is way better than 'thingies' because I can't think of it. It's not idiosyncracies. Or quirks. But it's something like one of those.)

rel said...

Churlita,
Yay for you!
rel

MrManuel said...

SWEET! You can do it!!!

Tara said...

Cute picture of the two of you!

I would want to observe first too, before throwing myself into a race. Good luck in June!

Not Fainthearted said...

Yay and hooray. Hope you had a good weekend.