Wednesday, April 20, 2011

See Him Drink. From a Bottle. See Him Eat. From a Plate.

Here is a photo series of the cats playing hide and seek in the laundry room...Apparently, Archie will never learn.
My post yesterday wasn't about my relationship at all. Sure, The Guy thinks I'm scary (but who doesn't?) But it isn't like one of us wants to get married AT ALL. It was more about how me and my girlfriends laugh about guys in general. You know, just because you express interest in a guy, doesn't mean you want to marry them, but a lot of guys we know seem to think that way. Silly boys.

So, tonight I'm having a small dinner party for me and The Guy, G., my friend S., maybe her boyfriend, maybe E. and The Guy's ex. I'm making Mexican food and we have stuff for margaritas. I'm excited.

Since we have two different kinds of good tequila, The Guy's ex suggested that we do a taste test. So, I wrote to my friend S., and said:

Me: Would you be into doing a tequila tasting with us? I have a blindfold for it and everything. How fun is that?

S.: You had me at blindfold. See you at 7. xoxo

My friends are hilarious.

6 comments:

laura b. said...

Tequilla! MrManuel will be booking a flight. Sounds like a great gathering :-)

Those pictures of the cats are great. The whole world is their playground.

rel said...

Churlita,
I was a bartender while attending college.
rel

Mnmom said...

Here's a killer margarita recipe that's easy to keep around:

1 bottle of corona (no substitutes)
1 can 7up (again so subs)
1 can frozen limeade concentrate
Tequila - use the limeade can as a guide. No more than 3/4 full.

Mix it all in a pitcher. DON'T put it in a blender. You've been warned.

MrManuel said...

Cats is the washing machine. Now that can't be safe!

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Tara said...

Heidi in that last photo looks like she's saying, "Ha! Found ya!"

I feel a bit weird that I know the names of both cats. :)