Friday, November 10, 2006

Drove my Chevy to the Levee, But the Levee Was Dry

Here is a fucked-up little outbuilding by the Cheese House in Kalona.

Now, here are some disjointed thoughts for you:

Yesterday it was almost seventy degrees. Today it snowed a little when I walked home from work. All this weather leaves me stupid and confused.

I asked one of my co-workers to shoot me today around 11 am. She kindly suggested I wait until Monday morning just before work, since the week was almost over and my last images would include cubicles. I thanked her for helping me see reason.

Tonight I went to Stinky's band concert. In the middle of it, I decided to start a petition to press the school board to provide a lifelong prescription of valium for all junior high band directors. I can't imagine another job that lends itself to pill popping quite like that one.

I bought pumpkin pie and real whipped cream at the store after the band concert. It was about damn time.

2 comments:

Postmodern Sass said...

Dude, this is freaky.

Are all your blog post titles song lyrics?

Churlita said...

Weird. Synchronicity.

Yes, all my post titles are song lyrics.