Friday, April 10, 2015

You Better run. You Better Take Cover.

He looks so much smarter with glasses, don't you think?
 It is cat day Friday here on the blog. This is also the weekend John and I do our 25K trail run.We'll see how that goes.

John: I keep thinking about all of the things I want to do tomorrow after our race, should we ride mountain bikes or do a road ride or go swimming, but then I realize, I'll probably just be crying myself to sleep after the race.

Exactly.


Cat day bonus today: My boss brought her 9 week old spaniel puppies into work today. As you can see, they are completely adorable. Work would be so much better, if puppies were brought in on a daily basis, don't think?

2 comments:

rel said...

wishing you good weather for your 25K

Churlita said...

Thanks, Rel! The weather was perfect.