Monday, November 29, 2010

Gotta Gotta Be Down Because I Want It All

Here is a cyclist going down a ramp.

Um, so...I'm not really sure what to write tonight. This weekend was so hectic, I'm still kind of recovering from it. Today it rained and tomorrow it might snow. I'd say it's Iowa at the end of December, as far as the weather is concerned.

This evening I picked up the guy and we had a drink at the Dublin before we headed to Banditos for really good Mexican food. At one point, a waitress came by and just gave us a pint glass full of Margarita for free. She said it was a mistake. Then she said she gave it to us because she met me through our mutual friends, Bridget and Kathleen. I vaguely remembered her, but was glad she remembered me so kindly.

Of course, drinking that Margarita made me even more stupid and now I have to leave you with this sub-par blog post. Feel free to blame the generous waitress with the good memory. I know I am.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats on the free margarita pint!

My mom and I went to a place that messed up her order, so they gave her a free shrimp cocktail. Good stuff, for sure!

SkylersDad said...

Score for the free drink! That is nice that they comped you, it is good customer service.

laura b. said...

I'm always very excited to get free stuff. That alone makes a great blog post :-)

Mnmom said...

Margaritas always lead to blogging tipsy. What IS IT about those things???