Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can I Take the Time, to Ask You to Speak Your Mind?

Here is a giraffe painted on a staircase.

So, today wasn't the best, but I do get a three day weekend, so I'm concentrating on that...

What will I do with three whole days, you ask? For the most part, I'm not sure. It's been a long time since I've flown by the seat of my pants for a weekend. Right now, it looks like the guy will come over tomorrow night and I'll make shrimp, tofu and shitake mushroom stir fry with Miso soup.

The guy and I are looking for places within an hour's distance to cross country ski possibly on Saturday. It seems that places about an hour North and South of us got quite a bit more snow this week. I'll let you know how that goes....

How about you? Do you have concrete plans or are spinning your wheels, waiting for something to do?

9 comments:

rel said...

Churlita,
No pouring concrete in these temps, but we are going to Albany to help our daughter and her husband move into their first house.
rel

SkylersDad said...

Nothing planned, hoping that Skyler gets to feeling better. This cold is kicking his butt!

Tara said...

Wow, I didn't even notice that giraffe on the stairs! Cool!

No concrete plans for this weekend; maybe some shopping for some groceries tonight, but that's fine with me.

NoRegrets said...

Great giraffe!

Brando said...

Drinking beer and watching the Bears!

Brando said...

Also, the top of that photo looks a tad ghostly.

laura b. said...

Nice to have a weekend that isn't too top loaded. Hope you find a good ski spot.
My weekend should be quiet-ish. There might be sports involved, but I will only be a spectator.

booda baby said...

Oooh, a giraffe. That's excellent! That's kind of nice, that big snow skipped you. Except when you want it.

MrManuel said...

I had a good weekend mixed with busy-ness and relaxing. It was great and I hope yours was too!