Friday, February 06, 2015

Instant Karma's Gonna Get You.

This Friday cat photo is a ticking time bomb, putting up with our shit and biding her time before she eats us in our sleep.
This morning when John and I went swimming at the university rec center, the young college kid scanning my ID card was talking to his friend and started a sentence with, "So, I'm a really big fan of this band called Phish..." I had to try so hard to restrain myself from saying,

"Oh. That's too bad. Maybe you'll grow out of it. Most people do." Who knew I had a filter?

After our swim, I was trying to pull off my goggles, but I must have made them too tight, because the suction essentially gave me an eye hickey right before work. I figured it was karma for thinking snarky thoughts about that kid earlier. Apparently, Karma is a really big fan of that one band called Phish too...

No comments: