Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I've Been Everywhere, Man.


In honor of my 40th year of running, I thought I'd list all of the places I have had the good fortune to run in before. Ready? Okay!:

Arizona: Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tucson,

California: Angel's Camp, Leggett, Garberville, San Francisco, Big Bear Lake, Venice Beach, Glendale, Eagle Rock.

Colorado: Breckenridge.

Illinois: Alsip, Chicago, East Moline.

Iowa: Ottumwa, Burlington, Palo, Bloomfield, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Coralville, Indianola, Des Moines, Davenport, Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Muscatine, Fairfield, Grinnell, Centerville, Oskaloosa, Dubuque, Solon, Pella.

Kentucky: Louisville.

Minnesota: Minneapolis.

New Mexico: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Tent Rocks.

South Dakota: The Black Hills.

Texas: Austin

Utah: Salt Lake City.

Wisconsin: Madison

So, maybe not a ton of states, but I'll take that as a challenge and see how many other states I can cover on running shoes. I was thinking about everywhere I've ridden my bike and the list looks a little different. I'll have to do that one next.

No comments: