Friday, May 12, 2017

You've Seen the Difference and It's Getting Better All the Time.


 Whew! The last 5 days have been crazy. I'll try to document a bunch of it for you, but I'm tired just thinking about it.

 I started this post on Wednesday, but then halfway through the day, I realized that I had food poisoning and went home and stayed very close to my bathroom for the next day and a half. So, I am now done with that messiness and able to finally start blogging about all of the crazy shit I've been doing.

John and I decided to have a date night last Friday after work. It was lovely. We rode mountain bikes for an hour or so and then headed to Big Grove Iowa City for dinner.


Since it was Cinco de Mayo, we were going to order their special ceviche, but sadly they were out of it. Wah. On the happy side, I did have a margarita or two and they were just what the doctor ordered. (And apparently, I'm the doctor)


After we finished eating, we went outside on the patio and finished our drinks while watching the sunset. It was pretty much a perfect date night. We'll have to do that again some time very soon.

No comments: