Thursday, November 05, 2015

The Fallen Leaves That jewell the Ground

I love supporting businesses with signs like this.




Hey! It looks like I missed the beginning of the month and my October monthly stats report. So, since I was sick the entirety of October, my stats will be a little different than they have been. Not great for physical things but much better for cerebral.

Miles run: 19.11

Miles biked: 228

Races: 3. I went to the Trek CX Cup, but only watched, since I was too sick to race it. Sigh.

Places traveled to for races: Madison, Wi. (twice), North Liberty, Ia., Madrid, Ia.

Blog Posts written: 17

Books Read: EIGHT! Holy Cow!: "The Book of Unknown Americans" by Christina Henriquez, "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr. "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls (my daughter has been badgering me to read this forever), "Nora Webster" by Colm Toibin, "The Lowland", by Jhumpa Lahiri, "Suspended Sentences", by Patrick Modiano, "Cold Comfort Farm", by Stella Gibbons, and "The Martian". by Andy Weir.

Drawings/Paintings finished: 1. It's about damn time. I'm working on drawing out the next one. We'll see...

New Twist on Job Started: One...And that's more than enough.

Daylight Saving's time started: One...And that's more than enough.

Vaccinations received: One flu shot, where I rode my bike to a health fair to receive it. Not much healthier than that.

House Projects started: None....And that's more than enough.

How about all y'all? How much was more than enough for you in October?

No comments: