Sunday, March 23, 2008

They Tell Me That's What Everybody Knows

I'm doing the Saturday Scavenger Hunt photo post on Sunday. Since I didn't do it at all last week, I feel pretty good about just doing it a day late. The word this week was perfect. I'm about as far from a perfectionist as possible. I'm messy and goofy and soooo not cool. I've made tons and tons of mistakes in my life and I'm okay with all of that.


I do feel like there are two areas in my life that have turned out perfectly. First off, my girls. Although, they aren't perfect either, they're the perfect children for me and I am very lucky to have them.

The second area, is my friends. Some would say that they are far from perfect. They're all quirky and funny and delightfully weird and I appreciate every single one of their imperfections.

So, that's about All I can do with that word. Now, had the word been imperfect, I would have loaded this post up with about a ton of photos of myself...Each one, goofier than the next.

11 comments:

rel said...

Churlita,
Perfect is boring!
rel

Anonymous said...

Part of the word imperfect is perfect. Well done as always, you know how to spin the word!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I don't know what I would do without my friends. They are my true family and they are the closest I ever come to understanding "perfect".

I don't have kids, but that seems pretty close to perfect too.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the girls in the laundry baskets!

I got to play along and didn't even know it. How perfect is that????

Have a perfectly Monday Monday.

Tara said...

I love that first photo.

Here's to none of us being perfect! :) (raises coffee cup...CLINK!)

booda baby said...

I like that everyone I love is perfectly imperfect. I'm pretty sure it can't get much better.

Chance said...

Well, your attitude is perfect.

Anonymous said...

That photo of your girls should be in a mag. It's GREAT.

laura b. said...

I love those photos of your perfect for you people. Beautiful :-)

Margaret said...

aww

Churlita said...

REl,

You said it, Rel.

Evil-E,

Thanks. It's true it all comes from the same place.

Lady,

I heard that. I love my friends. They've helped me out so much.

Not,

Thanks. Your post was perfect this weekend.

Tara,

I'll totally drink to that.

Booda Baby,

I'm pretty sure you're right.

Chance,

Thanks. My attitude is definitely there. I don't know how many people would deem it perfect.

Liz,

Thanks. My oldest daughter thought it was so dumb to take pics in a laundromat, but I made her anyway.

LauraB.,

Thanks. I loved yours too.

Margaret,

Thank you.