Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Must Have Been the Right Month, Must Have Been a Good Time


Hey! It's time for January's monthly stats. It was a weird month, full of annoying, old people, injuries. John told me he thought I might have subluxation in my back. Which sounds about right. I'm sure whatever I did to keep myself from falling on the ice that one time, threw my back out in all kinds of different ways. I'll be making an appointment with my chiropractor here in the near future.

Anyway, I hoped to have a lot more running miles in this month, but I did what I could. Here are the stats:

Running - 47 miles.

Road riding - 122 miles.

Bike trainer work outs - 3 hours worth.

Lap swimming - 7.5 miles.

Walking - 6.5 miles.

CX country skiing - 0 miles. Wah.

Books read - TEN WHOLE BOOKS! - "10:04", Ben Lerner, "The Changeling" by Zilpha Keatley Snyder, "Descent" by Tim Johnston, "The Complete Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi, "Snow" by Orhan Pamuk, "Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone" by J. K. Rowling, "The Picture Of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde, "the Twelve Tribes of Hattie" by Ayana Mathis, "Anatomy of a Disappearance", by Hisham Matar, "Other People We Married" by Emma Straub. Let's hear it for Winter hibernation reading!

Bog Posts Written - 12

Creative writing - Not much.

Pictures drawn or painted. 1 painted and 1 more getting drawn out.

House projects done - um, none...Again.

Physical injuries - 2 and they both suck.

So far this new month, I'm licking my wounds and hoping to have a zero in the column for physical injuries for the next report.

No comments: