Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"To the Carnival", Is What She Said.

The cool cats are having a birthday tomorrow.

Soooo, this week everyone in my house but me and Archie are celebrating birthdays. Tomorrow both The Guy and his cat, Heidi will acquire another year. The Guy will officially be a year older than me for another 9 months.

I'm taking tomorrow off work and so is The Guy. I'm not sure exactly what we'll do, but I have a feeling it will involve a bike ride, a good meal and a drink. For Heidi, I'm going to check out a cat toy one of my co-workers told me about that is a fake bird that chirps when a cat attacks it. Don't worry, I'll get one for Archie too - so that Heidi won't have to worry about him stealing hers.

4 comments:

laura b. said...

And I'm guessing Stinky must have a birthday this week too?
Happy Birthday to the whole crew :)

NoRegrets said...

yay! happiness to all! can you post a link to the cat toy? never heard of that and Billy might like... hope you have great weather.

SkylersDad said...

Happy Birthday to all!

rel said...

Churlita,
Doesn't Arcie ascribe to the philosophy: "What's mine is mine, and what's your is mie?"
rel