Friday, November 14, 2014

I Want Long, Straight, Curly, Fuzzy, Snaggy, Shaggy, Ratty, Matty Oily, Greasy, Fleecy, Shining, Gleaming, Streaming, Flaxen, Waxen...

 It's Friday and time for cat and house photos. We're having some guests stay with us this weekend. One of John's ex-girlfriends is coming with her boyfriend (got that?) because he is racing Jingle Cross with us.


So, we've been doing some furious house cleaning. I know I always say this, but I love my house. I love the hardwood floors, I love that it feels like a cottage/Hobbit house, I love how big the rooms are and that it's not one of those newer McMansions, where everything is perfectly boring...Especially when it's clean.


Also, I love our cats, even though they're assholes.


Here is our spare room, close to finally being done. We still need art on the walls and maybe a rug and a lamp and to paint the window sills, but the big stuff is done.



Last night, John shaved his head for an organization that raises money for cancer survivors. He was able to raise over $500 by himself. 


 This is the third year John has participated. He hadn't cut his hair since last year, so it was quite a big difference.


 Of course, I think he looks pretty damn snazzy no matter what length his hair is.

No comments: