Friday, November 18, 2011

Burnin' a Special Substance. They gonna Pray for that Man

Archie in a box.

I have so much planned for the weekend, but I have no idea what I'll actually be able to fit into it.

Archie making a fort out of his box.

So, right now, all you get are adorable cat pics. I'm not sure whether to say, "Sorry" or "you're welcome."

Yes, the beer is called Lunasea, Hmmm.

Coadster should be home this weekend. I spent most of last night at a banquet for Stinky's youth group, where I met many perky christians. Not that there's anything wrong with that...But I did watch an episode of Dexter when I got home, just to balance things out.

I hope you all have a great weekend and that it is less busy than mine. I'm leaving work an hour early, to go rake leaves, since tomorrow is the last day the city will come and pick them up for free.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Have a fun, busy weekend! See you on the flipside :-)

silly rabbit said...

Ha! I laughed out loud at Archie's antics in the box... and at your line about balancing the perky Christians with Dexter. =:]

rel said...

Churlita,
grnadkids and cats; give them the box and they're happier than a lark!