Friday, October 28, 2011

We Could Be Sleeping in the Flowers

Stinky and her friend carved pumpkins in the kitchen on Sunday evening.

So, this weekend will be a little busy again. Tonight I want to rest and watch a scary movie and I'm going to grill salmon and beets and sweet potatoes. One of my favorite meals.

The jack-o-lanterns with the lights out.

On Saturday, we'll wake up early and head to Des Moines for more cyclocross. This is supposed to be bigger race, which scares me a little, but I guess since it's Halloween, it's appropriate.

On Sunday we're going to help a friend of ours move in the afternoon and then go see They Might Be Giants in the evening. I've never seen them live, so I'm really excited.

4 comments:

rel said...

Churlita,
Cool Pumpkins!!
rel

laura b. said...

Ooohhhh, jealous! I love They Might Be Giants! Have a great weekend :)

silly rabbit said...

I love They Might Be Giants! Have a wonderful time. Get pics if you can. Good luck in the race.

dmarks said...

When did Stinky grow a tail?