Thursday, May 05, 2016

Sunshine She's Here, You Can Take a Break


So...Cinco de Mayo! Which means I'm already late for my April stats.Que' Lastima!

April was a fun month, but I also had some old lady/change of life issues thrown in. You know, just so I never get bored...

Running - 70 miles.

Biking - 374 miles.

Swimming - 3.6 miles.

Races - Just two. One 4 mile trail running race and one 15.5 mile part road/trail running race. That is WAY less than I've raced in April since 2011.

Books Read - Seven: 1. "Funny Girl" - Nick Hornby, "Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932" - Francine Prose, "American Pastoral" - Philip Roth, "The Prime of Miss Jean Brody" - Muriel Spark, "Alice Adventures in Wonderland" - Lewis Carroll, "Duplex" - Kathryn Davis, "F" - Daniel Kehlmann.

House Projects - Sooo much yard work and gardening done and so much more yet to do. I hope to have many photos up of all the completed projects done very soon.

No drawing or paintings done and no real writing done. I've been very bad about getting to those two things that I love...

I hope to be more balanced next month, but, as always, I can't promise anything.

No comments: