Wednesday, December 02, 2015

I Was Following the Pack, All Swallowed in Their Coats.


A couple of weekends ago when it snowed, there was much pondering of the white stuff from the windows of our house by its inhabitants.


Heidi liked the way our bird feeder looked like Jiffy Pop popcorn, fresh off the stove.


But I could tell my bike was worried that it wouldn't be able to get me to work safely, what with all the ice and snow on the roads...


Luckily, John was able to allay my bike's fears, by mounting its studded tires. And, of course, Archie was ever so "helpful". Riding to work today, with snow pelting my face, I don't mind the 30 lbs my bike weighs now with the studded tires. It makes me feel like a tank on the slick streets.

2 comments:

Spandex King said...

No snow in Lacrosse yet. Weird weather again this year. Looks like 40's all of next week. Crazy!

Churlita said...

Ours hasn't stayed long, but it's early yet...