Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.


Look! My cone flowers bloomed for the first time in a couple of years. It must be all of this rain. I love them and best of all, so do the bees and butterflies.


Tonight we leave for South Dakota. I can't tell you how excited I am. I got all of the camping stuff aired out and made sure there were batteries for the air mattress and we had all the tent poles we meed. We will be staying in a cabin in Custer State Park, a motel in Speafish and tent camping for a couple of days of RAGBRAI in Iowa. So many bike riding, so much wow.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog or not while I'm gone, but I will try if there is any way possible.


The cats know we're leaving, because of all the bags in the kitchen. Archie is consoling himself by lying all over our pile of athletic shoes we're taking and dreaming of free feeding with dry food.

Of course, he'll be happy as a clam with Stinky and her boyfriend staying over and watching him and Heidi. He probably won't even miss us...

No comments: