Friday, April 26, 2019

There's a Lot of Honey in This World. Baby, This Honey's For Me.


I haven't written on here this week, but I have a good excuse. Our internet has been down at our house since Monday. In Iowa City there aren't a lot of internet provider options, so we've been using Mediacom and they SSSUUUPPPPERRR SSSSUUUCCCKKK. We're still working with them to get it fixed. They're supposed to come again on Saturday to see if they can finally fix it.


So, today I'll just write a quick post to show you the signs of spring around my house.

Here is a bouquet of the earliest Spring flowers at my house. The tulips are just starting to bloom and we probably still have a couple of weeks for the lilacs.


My neighbor across the alley brought me a jar of honey for "putting up" with his bees. I wish all of my neighbors had bees for me to "put up with".


One last photo of my brave (ahem) fat, orange, cat. He hid on the shelves of our spare bedroom closet while the internet guys were here last time. So much for having a guard cat.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and that your internet is working and your cats are brave.

No comments: