Friday, July 21, 2017

Hot Fun in the Summertime


Well, kids. I only got through our first day in Decorah for my blog posts and it doesn't look like I'll get much farther in the next week. We're heading out on OOBRAI (our own bike ride around Iowa) tomorrow. We'll ride to Waterloo tomorrow and it mostly be on a nice bike path.


I will miss my garden a lot. I have such great conversations with the bees and butterflies and birds that hang around in it. I will also miss our cats. My kids will be house sitting. Stinky has to be out of her old apartment on this Tuesday, but she can't move into her new apartment until next Tuesday. Hopefully, we'll come back to the place still all in one piece. Fingers crossed!

I'll be sure and write it all down when we get back. Until then, happy life and fun Summer!

No comments: