Friday, December 30, 2011

We Love All the People and We Love to Rock the House

Here is the mall, taken from the bowels of some annoying teen clothing store where they played a song that sampled the Clash's "Revolution Rock". Wow.

Well, kids it looks like we're reaching the end of another year. This year was so great, I can only be excited about next year.

Our plans for New Year's Eve look like this: We will try to go for a bike ride during the day, since it's supposed to be 50 degrees again. Then hit the Dublin Underground for Irish New year at 6. We'll head home by 7 and have a few people over to play board games and eat fun snacks - including fondue. I'll let you know if we actually stay awake for the American New Year at midnight.

May next year be even better than this year for all y'all.

7 comments:

silly rabbit said...

That sounds like a great way to celebrate. I'm not sure what we are going to be doing yet. Lol about not knowing if you will make it to midnight. I'm not sure about that one either. Happy New Year!

laura b. said...

Celebrating Irish New Year sounds good :)
May your 2012 be even happier than this year has been for you, Churlita!

NoRegrets said...

Thank you and same to you, though I'm not sure how yours could be better! :-)

rel said...

Happy New Year Churlita.
Hope this year brings, at least, as much happiness to your life as the last one.
rel

Wow, I celebrated Irish New Year without knowing it. I missed the ball drop again though. :)

Mnmom said...

Now that's a New Year's Eve I could enjoy too. We will be visiting IC again in February!

MrManuel said...

Hope you had a great New Year! We stayed up, had a house full of people, and basically had a bunch of fun drunken shenanigans!

jeci said...

I'm so glad you had such a great year! I hope 2012 is just as fun and adventurous. Happy new year!