Sunday, January 16, 2022

Is There Anyone Else Here Who Doesn't Know? We're Under Fifteeen Feet of Pure White Snow

Of course, with me blogging more, comes the side effect of some pretty damn boring posts. Maybe they were boring when I only wrote once a month, but now there are just more of them. Sucks to be you!

You'll be happy to know that Gus finally calmed down yesterday. And this is the problem. He's a big jerk who drives me nuts, and then he gets all sleepy and cute, and all is forgiven...Until tomorrow morning.


It snowed on Friday, which meant we got to ski on Saturday, and hopefully again today. I know a lot of people hate Winter, and it's not my favorite season either, but sometimes its starkness can be stunning. The sun shining up the snow, and all the textures? It's almost enough to put up with the cold for. Sorry about that awkward sentence. I'm sure there are plenty more to come.



 Now that it's Winter and I have more time, I would love to find some more blogs where people actually write in them. So, if you know of any, please leave a link to them in the comments.

I get one extra day of weekend tomorrow for MLK's birthday. I hope it's a good one, and that we figure out voting rights. Why don't people want to make it easier for people to vote, so that more people do it? I don't get it.

No comments: