Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Everybody's Got a Bomb, We Could All Die Any Day. But Before I Let That Happen, I'll Dance My Life Away.



Oh, kids. I suck at blogging lately. I still have one more OOBRAI/RAGBRAI post to write and then there's all kinds of stuff that's gone on in the last two months that I have yet to write about too. Of course, we're going to Madison on Thursday, so I don't know how much I'll get to before then, but I will do my damnedest.

In the meantime, as you can see above, I'm keeping myself busy by continuing to be obnoxious and ridiculous and amusing myself at any cost.

Photo credt - Russ Ellis' Instagram.

Jingle CX was this past weekend and we had a blast...All except that time John crashed riding really fast down a hill. Luckily no one was harmed while making this photograph.

I promise to try to be better about posting and I hope you all are having fun out there too.

No comments: