Friday, October 06, 2017

And Everybody Tells Me That It's Cool to be a Cat


It's Friday and since I'm not up for writing a real blog post today, I will leave you with pictures of my cat. I know, it's not much of a prize, but it's probably WAY better than listening to me ramble on.

The first photo was from when Archie was still a very active kitten, John didn't live with me yet and the bottom kitchen cupboards had yet to be sanded, primed and painted. Things are so much better now than 7 years ago on all fronts.


I hope you all have a great weekend. It's Homecoming here and supposed to be very rainy. Two good reasons to stay away from downtown on Saturday. Holing up at home or heading to Des Moines for a race are looking like my best options.


Okay, so... May your weekend be long on fun and short on fat orange cats.

No comments: