Monday, June 18, 2012

I Love the Passing of Time

Say...This place looks familiar. Didn't I used to have a blog here a long time ago?


So, yeah. Things are going well. I'm reading and watching movies and running and riding my bike and I even did my fist triathlon a couple of weeks ago.


it is Summer here in Iowa and it is green and full of flowers and farm animals and rolling hills and topped off with amazing skies.


...And while I'm filling you in, I should probably tell you the most important news - the cats are just fine, thank you.


3 comments:

laura b. said...

Everything is looking quite radiant. Even the cat :)

silly rabbit said...

It looks beautiful there. I am thrilled to know that the cats are ok. I've become very fond of Archie.

You have a busy, happy life. Yay!

Tara said...

You should be running in that field, twirling around and singing "The Hills are Alive".

Sounds like you've been enjoying summer (or late spring) to the fullest! I like that the cats are doing well, too. :)