Tuesday, July 09, 2019

All My Bags Are Packed. I'm Ready to Go.


Well, kids. This time next week will be my 54th birthday and we will be in Moab, Utah for it. I can't wait. Coadster is going for part of our trip with us, and poor Stinky has to work, so she and her husband will housesit and take care of our cats and garden.


I've always wanted to go to Southern Utah and check it all out. I'll just miss the cats and my garden. The poppies will probably be all done blooming by the time we get back.


Plus, I won't be there to pick off and kill all of the Japanese beetles that want to infest my garden.

I will try to write a few more times on here before we go and I also might try to blog from our trip, but I'm not promising anything. If any of you all have suggestions for hikes or things we can't miss while we're there, please let us know.

No comments: