Thursday, April 22, 2021

You Have the Right Not to be Killed. Murder is a Crime! Unless It Was Done by a Police Man or an Aristocrat

Oh, what a difference almost a year makes. At the beginning of last June, The Pandemic was raging, without any let-up, and a very bad cop killed a man by pressing his knee into the man's neck for over 8 minutes. Can you imagine how horrible that would feel before you finally died? What kind of monster kills a person like that? What kind of monster cop thinks it's his job to be the judge, jury, and executioner of a man who was accused of using a counterfeit 20 dollar bill? Really? If cops are going to kill every person who allegedly commits a petty crime in this country, there won't be too many Americans left. Especially police officers.  And that was just one case. Multiply that by however many other cases of police brutality and murder against people of color just this year, and then multiply that by all of the other cases every other year. It's all so tragic and it has to stop.

 

 

Sooooooo, this year there's a vaccine for Covid. Right now over 50% of all Iowans are vaccinated. I believe we need 75% of Americans to be vaccinated to reach herd mentality. How great would that be? I got my second shot last Friday at one pm. I was totally fine that night and most of Saturday. On Saturday evening I got a little dizzy, and exhausted. That lasted until about one or two on Sunday afternoon. Then I was a little tired, but that was it. It was a lot better than my reaction to the Shingles vaccine. In the last six months I've had 5 vaccine shots. What I haven't had, is the flu, shingles or Covid. Let's hear it for vaccines!

Also, that murderer cop was just pronounced guilty of all charges. When does that ever happen? Hardly ever. I guess we'll see what they actually sentence him to. It's not justice, but hopefully it will put other cops on notice, so they think before they kill.

Also, Happy Earth Day. I hope you find a way to appreciate nature today and every day.

No comments: