Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Look Out Honey, 'Cause I'm Using Technology, Ain't Got Time to Make No Apology

Holy cow! I never write, I never call. What the hell is wrong with me? Let me count the ways...

I have been so bad about writing in this here blog. First off, I bought the above puzzle, and I am one of those ADHD people who has about twenty tabs open in my head and I can never concentrate on any one thing...Until I obsess over one thing, oh, say, like a bird puzzle, and then I can't do anything else. Except for work, I did very little else but this puzzle for almost a week. I had a few white pieces left when Gus jumped up on the table, put a piece in his mouth and snuck over to his little corner. At first, I thought he was just going to play with it, but damn if he didn't eat the thing. What a bizarre little kitten. How could a puzzle piece even taste good to him? Since John cleans the litter boxes, I wasn't able to see if Gus made a jigsaw shaped poop the next day. Weirdo.


 The next excuse I have for not writing is, you guessed it, A week long migraine. I even had to take a sick day with it. I really hope these things calm down when I finally get into menopause.

This past week has been so lovely. We were able to ride bikes and I got to play in the garden, and all of that outdoor heavenliness has REALLY taken away from my writing.

Now that I've gotten all of the excuses out of the way, I hope to get back into writing on a more regular basis. I hope you are all able to play outside more as it gets warm out...And get vaccinated.

No comments: