Thursday, February 20, 2020

'Cause I Haven't Got Time for the Pain. I haven't Got Room for the Pain


Sorry that I haven't written in over a week. I got myself a lovely migraine on Friday and it has only subsided for 24 hours a couple of times when I took meds. On Tuesday I had a dentist appointment where x-rays found calcifications just under the gum line, and they proceeded to scrape those off, in the midst of my lovely migraine. Two great tastes in one candy bar...Or not.

Since I've always heard that if one had nothing nice to say, one shouldn't say anything at all (and if you've met me, you must wonder why I ever speak), I've been taking a break from the blog, and like Archie in the photo above, hiding in my cat tree until things perk up a bit. Luckily, I think things are starting to get better, so you might be hearing from me in more detail sooner than you'll want to. Until then, I hope you are migraine free and your dentist doesn't find any calcifications just under your gum line.

No comments: