Friday, May 25, 2018

It's a Nice Day for a White Wedding


Sorry I didn't write much this week but we are at Defcon 5 with the wedding preparations right now. My baby girl gets married this Sunday and I'm sure I'll be a huge mess all three days...But I'll be a happy mess.


On top of the wedding, John is racing Snake Alley in Burlington on Saturday morning and the Davenport Criterium on Monday morning. We should be busy all weekend. I'll miss my garden, but I have it in pretty good shape, so I'm not too worried about it.



We'll  have to spend all night tonight doting on the cats, so they don't get too upset during all of the hubub.


Happy Memorial Day weekend to you all. I tried to plant a ton of poppy seeds but I think only one of them took. I bought the above poppy plant and it has been really showing off this week in anticipation of the holiday. They aren't red, but there are some red hints in them.


No comments: