Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Cup is Raised, The Toast is Made Yet Again.

My cat is more than a little unseemly.

Well, kids. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm well enough to run tonight. I ran twice this weekend, danced like a fiend on Saturday night and swam laps on Sunday afternoon. Except my calves being ridiculously sore from jumping up and down for an  hour and a half, I don't feel too terribly tired. So, I took yesterday off and will try to run tonight after work. As they say, baby steps, and if the sidewalks are icy at all that will be literal.


Since  Neither John or I ran yesterday, we decided to play a different sport altogether. First we had a pizza party at home, then we met our friend Burne for free pool night downtown. We just saw Burne at our party on Saturday night, but we didn't really get to talk to him, so we drank beer, played pool and talked and laughed so much, we couldn't always remember who was solids and who was stripes. I suppose, if you have to get through a Monday work day, it's kind of nice to end it playing with your friends.

No comments: